Thursday, March 16, 2017

Nintendo Switch

Snack today -> Peanut Butter.
There were some free packs of peanut butter in the kitchen.  I grabbed a couple ate them straight from the package for a quick little snack.  It was tasty and I wanted to go buy a jar and eat out of it.
Peanut Butter Snack.

Dinner today -> Cheesy Chili Salsa.
Heated up a can of Chunky Roadhouse Chili with a can of Diced Tomatoes with Olive Oil and Garlic.  When it was just about to boil, I added 1/2 cup of Tex-Mex cheese.  Ate the cheesy chili salsa with Scoop corn chips. 
Cheesy Chili Salsa Dinner.
I ate almost the whole bag with almost all of the salsa.  I was sooo full I had to take a nap :)

Useless Gaming News:
Picked up a Nintendo Switch last Friday from Toys R Us.  They had guaranteed 10 in each store.  I lined up at 8:30am and was 3rd.  The 2 others before me lined up at 7:30am.  When TRU opened there were only 6 people in line.  The got 3 neon version and 7 grey.  I got a neon version (red and blue controllers). 
Neon Nintendo Switch.
I also picked up Zelda and have been playing it all week for a few hours a night.  Awesome game and lots to explore and discover.  I think I want to get Bomberman later.  Not sure if I will get the 1, 2, Switch game.

No comments:

Post a Comment