Wednesday, March 1, 2017

TMNT Pizza Combo

Lunch and Dinner today -> Pizza.
Ordered pizza from Pizza Pizza.  I ordered from them because I wanted the Ninja Turtles Combo.  It's 2 X-Large pepperoni for $19.98.  It also included a "coupon" for $10 off TMNT items at Toys R Us.  I thought it was a $10 gift card at TRU.  I should have read the small print.  Anyways, the deal wasn't worth it, but I was given 2 of the coupons.  Also, since I ordered online, I also got a 2-for-1 movie pass at Cineplex.  Maybe I'll go see Kong... or Power Rangers? :)
X-Large Pepperoni Pizza.
I dropped one of the pizzas at my parent's house and ate most of the other for lunch and dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
Played 4-player boardgames tonight after work (after work for the others, just a 1.5hr break for me).  We played the KickStarter Dresden Files Cooperative game that James backed.  I've never read the books or watched the TV show, but the game is pretty good.  Lot of cooperation needed and you can't show your hand to other players.  The object is to solve more case files than there foes remaining on the board.  Along the way there obstacles that hinder you.  Also there are is no additional card drawing unless a card tells you to, which is not very common.
This was good because we played by the rules.  If I imagine how this game will be played with Brian, Ben, Gordon and I:
- if we play by the rules, it might be OK and Brian might not throw a fit if plays don't go his way.
- if we play with open hands or telling each other what cards we have, it turns into a 1-player game controlled game (aka Pandemic with Brian's open hand rule).

No comments:

Post a Comment