Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Missed Points?!?!

Snack today -> Jalapeno Chips.
I'm still on cold medicine and using a nasal spray to clear my nose.  The combination of these medicines are causing me to not taste anything, so when I was eating some Jalapeno chips, I couldn't even taste the heat.
Not Hot Jalapeno Chips.

Useless gaming News:
3-Player after work gaming today.  We played Small World today.  It was pretty fun.  I think Evan and James took the early lead, but I was able to get some good points in the later rounds. 
3-Player Small World.
When we did final scoring, James and I tied with 103 points and Evan won with 106 points.  But while we were cleaning up, I found 10 more points under my reference sheet!  I don't know if I counted those or not, so I could have won, but it was too late as everything was already mixed up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment