Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Kroc

Lunch today -> Mushroom & Fish Cake Medley.
Took today off just to use up a vacation day.  Still have 2-3 more days to use up by end of April.  I went to The Fry in Barrhaven to get some Korean Fried Chicken, but when I went in, the staff was cleaning.  The boss told me they open at 4pm on weekdays!  D'oh.  I was starving too!
So I went to Loblaws and got 2 packs of white mushroom and 1 pack of portobello mushrooms.  They were 50% off.  I then went home and cooked all the mushrooms with ground pork, garlic chives, and korean fish cake. 
Mushroom & Fish Cake Medley.
This was satisfying.  I almost ate the whole bowl in one go.  Had to take a nap after :)

Useless Transformers News:
Pick up a missing Transformer yesterday: Krok.  Got the last one from Toys R Us Kanata.  Thanks Gordon for letting me there was a 5th figure in the deluxe wave.
Krok

1 comment:

  1. same thing happened to us at The Fry. We showed up at lunch: closed. Phoned to find out opening time. Girl said "It depends"?!??!?!?

    ReplyDelete