Sunday, November 1, 2015

Weekend Report: Halloween

Had my standard self-serve box of candy out on Halloween.  I dished out 120 candies, including rockets, fizz candy and marshmallows this year. 
I put the box out at 5:30pm, but at 7:00pm kids were ringing my doorbell because the box was empty.  I didn't open the door as I was watching the unrated "Spy" movie (kids don't watch this version.).  After they left, I went and added my remaining 40 marshmallows to the box.  I was surprised I had about 15 left at 8pm, when I closed up.

Food this weekend ->
Went out to get a late lunch on Friday.  I ordered Rideau.  I got beef chow mein and salt & pepper pork chops.  The pork chops really spicy this time.

Got Subway for lunch on Saturday.  The new guy there made my sub perfectly with a new technique I haven't seen.  He scored the meat down the middle almost through to both ends.  He then lined the cheese up along the scored line and neatly folded the meat in half, sandwiching the cheese.  This doesn't let the meat or cheese to slide around when eating it.  They should all use this technique!

Picked up some groceries from FarmBoy.  I picked up dinner at the same time.  I got some Ceasar and Kale salad, steak, shrimp, and some other veggies.  I also got a side of 10 chicken nuggets from BK on the way back.  Ate this Halloween night.

I wanted to pick up a Batman shirt from Halloween Spirit store on Sunday because everything was 50% off, but they only had smalls left.  I went to T&T afterwards and got lunch/dinner.  I got the 4 item meal: pork belly, boiled chicken wings in herb broth, garlic chives with baby octopus, and schezwan pork.  Paid an extra dollar to get the fish maw soup (because the regular free soup is not good.)

Useless TV News:
This week on Walking Dead was the Morgan "jedi" training back story.  Looks like next week still will not reveal Glen's fate.  Looks to be a story about Maggie going to search for Glen.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 "Halloween Night" performance on ZIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment