Thursday, November 26, 2015

Stark Banner Pack.

Breakfast today -> Breakfast Special.
Another week, and another Breakfast Bet win.  I beat K-Lowe in the hockey pool last week 5-4.  It was mainly thanks to Daniel Sedin's hat trick on Saturday night.  Breakfast is more yummy when it's free :)
Breakfast Special.

Snack today -> Wasabi Peanuts.
My parents got me some wasabi peanuts from Kyoto on their trip last week.  They are really good and crunchy.  The wasabi wasn't overpowering, but just enough to give a small burning feel on the tongue for a second.  I wonder if I can get something similar at Balk Barn?
Wasabi Peanuts from Kyoto.

Useless Toy News:
Finally found the new Game of Thrones McFarlane sets at Toys R Us on the last day of the sale.  Didn't see any blind packs when I was there tonight, but Gordon found them 1 hour after I left the store.  I did pick up the Stark Banner Pack set.  It was 25% off.
Stark Banner Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment