Monday, November 16, 2015

Devastator at Kanata Costco

Dinner today -> Big Bone BBQ.
It's 3 Mondays in a row now that I bought ribs from Big Bone BBQ.  Tonight I got the "Monday Mania" with smoked wings.  I got the Rasta Jerk sauce on the side (I was charged $1 for the sauce, but sauce is included with fried wings.).  The ribs were smokey and juicy as usual.  The smoked wings were good at first, but after that they tasted exactly like the ribs, but not as flavourful.  The Rasta Jerk sauce was OK.  Taste like a blend of Italian dressing mixed with peppercorn and chicken drippings?  It was more tangy than I would prefer.  Also a really generous portion of crispy fries were in the box too :).  I split this meal with Ben and Susanna and we still had 3 ribs and some fries left over.
Monday Mania.
I'm thinking of buying one there shirts next time I'm there...

Useless Transformers News:
Went to Kanata Costco after dinner.  I found Devastator out for sale.  It was $139.99 and picked one up.  Lots available.
Devastator from Kanata Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment