Monday, November 2, 2015

Big Bone BBQ Monday Mania

Dinner today -> Big Bone BBQ.
Ed told me about the Monday Mania special at Big Bone BBQ in Kanata.  It's a full rack of ribs (12 bones) + 1lb of wings + 1 large fries for $25 (incl tax).  This is an awesome deal.  I went after work and got the Monday special.  I got my order very fast (less than 5 mins) and they gave me 2 huge boxes in a bag to go.
Big Bone BBQ: Monday Mania.
I shared this with Susanna, at her house which was 2 mins away.  The ribs were really good.  A nice smokey taste to them, but not overpowering.  Very meaty too.  I got my pound of wings fried, as I wanted them crispy.  I got the 5 star Wicked Hot sauce on the side.  I didn't find the sauce hot at all.  I'll get the 911 Inferno sauce next time.  The large fries were good too.  They are similar to Costco fries, crispy and soft.
I'm getting this again next Monday (maybe for lunch ;) ).  Really delicious and great deal.  We were full after finishing the fries, wings, and only 6 bones.

Useless Toy News:  
I got this Mr.Bean bendy figure a few weeks ago in Montreal. 
Mr.Bean Bendy.

Useless Halloween News:
Susanna and her co-worker won her Costume contest at work on Friday.  They were dressed up as the Yip Yip aliens from Sesame Street.
Yip Yip Aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment