Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Remembrance Day

Today was Remembrance Day and Pocky Day!
Steve took today off to go Christmas shopping, but I wonder if he knew most stores opened at 12:30pm today?

Lunch today -> Cream of Chicken Soup.
Didn't have to go home for lunch today and I spent the last of my cash on the United Way 50/50 draw today (Ethan won $205!), so I drank a couple cups of instant Cream of Chicken soup.  It was enough to hold me over til dinner.
Cream of Chicken Soup.

Dinner today -> Pot Roast
Made shredded Pot Roast from a package I got at Costco for dinner.  While it was heating in the microwave, I pan fried some zucchini with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and some soba sauce.  Ate it on fresh rice.  Initially I was thinking of stirring in a raw egg, but I forgot to do it.
Pot Roast

Useless Idol News:
HLJ has the Maeda Atsuko mask for sale.  It it was only cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment