Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekend Report -> Happy Birthday Susanna!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSANNA!!!

Food this weekend ->
Ed got a Junior Chicken and McDouble on Friday.
Junior Chicken and McDouble.
I took them apart and made one hamburger and one chicken cheese burger.
Disassembled.
Pretty good and cheap too.
Chicken Cheese Burger and Hamburger.

Made ramen on Saturday.  I upgraded it by adding red pepper paste, chinese greens, fish cakes, and egg, and green onions.  It was nice and spicy.
Upgraded Ramen.

For Susanna's birthday we went to the Merivale Buffet.  My first plate was a bit of everything good.  The squid and mussels were very good today.
Buffet Plate.
Made my congee bowl for my 2nd plate.
Congee Bowl.

Useless Black Friday News:
Susanna got me this stuff from the US during her Black Friday trip.  Got some Cornfusion Popcorn, Wasabi Pringles, Kickin Chicken Taco Pringles, Cookies & Cream Hazelnut spread, and Cherry Cola Tic Tacs. 
US Foods.
The Tic Tacs are awesome.  The outer layer is cherry and the inner layer is cola flavour.  Crunch it to get the cherry cola deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment