Monday, November 9, 2015

Spider Attack

So I was minding my own business this morning, working at my desk, when this spider lowered itself from the ceiling to right infront of my face!  It was only a few centimeters infront of my left eye when I saw it.  I freaked and accidentally batted the spider over my cube wall into my neighbour's cube.  I don't think he noticed.  What the heck was the spider doing!

Lunch today -> Big Bone BBQ
Ed and I got takeout from Big Bone BBQ today.  We both go the Monday Special (full rack, 1lb wings, and fries).  We both also got the 911 hot sauce, because the 5 star Wicked sauce from last week was pitiful.
Big Bone BBQ.
We didn't realize the step from Wicked sauce to 911 sauce was huge!  I dipped a wing in the sauce, took 1 bite and it stopped me flat.  It had a nice initial sweet taste, then the heat kicked it hard.  My tongue, cheek, and lips were painfully tingling and I was jumping up and down at my desk.  I almost started hiccuping too.  I was sweating and had a runny nose a few minutes later.  This was the hottest sauce I've ever tasted!  I was really hungry at first too, but the heat suppressed my hunger to only 3 ribs, and 2 wings.
Monday Special.

Useless Transformers News:
Got a package from Japan today.  It was 3 female Decepticons: Blackarachnia, Nightbird, and Slipstream.
3 Femcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment