Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mini Cinnamon Rolls

Snack today -> Mini Cinnamon Rolls.
I went to Kanata Costco at lunchtime today.  I was hoping Combiner Wars: Devastator was in (as it showed up in Calgary last week), but it wasn't there.  I did pick up some mini cinnamon rolls.  Never had them before and they are really good.  I ate 5.
Mini Cinnamon Rolls.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming after work today.  Today we played 3-player Flash Point.  We finished 3 games in about 2 hours, with 1 learning game.  We beat 1 game, but lost 2.  We couldn't control the explosions and both times we lost, the building collapsed.
Flash Point.

Went to Chapters afterwards because Sheridan told me the newest issue of Table Top Gaming Magazine was out.  I picked up a copy.
Gaming Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment