Monday, November 30, 2015

Conehead Seekers

Snack today -> Creme Brulee Lindt Chocolate.
Got this goodie from the Lindt outlet at Tanger.  I mainly went in to ask if they sold the individual creme brulee chocolates from the big gift box, but they don't.  The girl gave me a free sample and showed me a creme brulee chocolate bar instead.  This is now my new favorite chocolate.  It's sweet, creamy, and has bits of crunchy caramelized sugar in it.  I highly recommend trying it.
Lindt Creme Brulee Bar.

Dinner today -> Stew.
Made stew in my pressure cooker.  I put in some stewing beef, some chuck ribs (they were on sale at Sobey's), red potatoes, red onions, garlic cloves, beef stock, and organic baby carrots.  It was cooked fast in the pressure cooker, but it was impossible to stir afterwards.  Had to transfer it to a pot and then stirred in an egg to thicken the broth.
Stew.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up the G1 Seeker set from Walmart's Black Friday online sale for 50% off.  The set consistes of the 3 Coneheads: Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust.  It got delivered faster than I thought.
Conehead Seekers Box
Thrust and Ramjet should be swapped, unless Hasbro didn't mean to pack them in the right order?
Thrust and Ramjst out of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment