Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bad Subway Sandwich

Lunch today -> Subway.
I went to the Subway by the Super Walmart on Fernbank at lunchtime today.  It was the worst sub I've ever had.  I order my usual Coldcut Trio on Italian bread with all veggies but the olives.  I didn't notice at the time, but the girl gives me white bread instead of Italian bread.  When she was putting the veggies on she dumped a huge handful of olives onto my sub.  I had to tell her to take them off, but the damage was done.  The sub had the overpowering taste of olives.  I would normally accept these "accidents" but the back breaker was that the white bread was very dry and crumbling.  I think it was day old.  The sandwich sucked!  This is my 3rd time going there and the 2nd time this girl made my sandwich.  The other time she was very skimpy on the veggies.  I had to tell her to put more lettuce on once, and more onions on 2 times.  I'm not getting subs from that location any more. 
Dry Bread and Olive flavoured Subway Sub.

Useless Gaming News:
Got a couple KickStarter games in the mail.  Got Wizards of the Wild and the Ancient Terrible Things expansion.  I sleeved all the cards all up while watching Star Wars Rebels season 2 marathon on Disney XD.  The explained that when the clones betrayed the Jedi, it was because they had control chips in thier heads.  Captain Rex and a couple of other clones had their control chips removed and remained loyal to the Jedi (Rex was part of Ahsoka's/Anakin's/Obi Wan's clone squad.)
KickStarter Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment