Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Idol Crossover Medley

Lunch today -> Rideau Restaurant.
Team lunch today at Rideau Restaurant.  We ordered 9 dishes + soup.  We started with Hot & Sour soup.  Then the dishes arrived quickly: Sizzling black pepper steak, General Tao Chicken, beef chow mein, schezwan beef, lemon chicken, some kind of greens, fried green beans, salt & pepper pork chop, and 2 treasure sauce rice.
Rideau Feast.

Useless Gaming News:
Gaming after work today.  We played 3-player Red Dragon Inn 5.  James was learning the game and won the 1st game.  The 2nd game, I was eliminated before I got my 2nd turn because I lost all my gold gambling.  The 3rd game was much closer (we were all on the verge of passing out) and I barely won.

Useless Idol News:
FNS 2015 live today.  There was an epic idol-crossover medley for 15minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment