Tuesday, December 8, 2015

AKB48 10th Anniversary

Dinner today -> T&T 4 Item Combo.
Went to T&T at 1pm and picked up this 4 item combo.  I got pork belly, garlic chives, general tao chicken, and marinated chicken (I thought it looked like pork ribs).  I upgraded to fish maw soup too.  I didn't eat this til 3pm when I got home and was the only meal I ate today.  So filling.
Filling 4-item Combo from T&T.

Useless Idol News:
Stayed up almost all night Monday night.  I was up til 2:30am watching Teletoon (new to me eps of Spiderman, Hulk, and Avengers) then got up at 3:30am to watch AKB48 Show.  Stayed up to watch the live stream of the AKB48 10th Anniversary Theatre stage.  It was suppose to start at 4am, but didn't start until 4:20am.  It was worth it, as the performance was epic!  2.5 hrs of fun and you can see it in the girls.  Great setlist with the right choice of members to perform the songs too.
Kasai was with Kojiharu and Kato Rena for "Heart Virus".
"Heart Virus" Unit.
Kasai's had problems with her tambourine.  It got stuck to the mic stand.
Kasai Troubles.
Yuko was awesome.
Yuko!
Takamina's "Bird".
"Bird" Unit.
Maeda was there too. 
Maeda.
She forgot her dance moves during the ending of Oogee Diamond.  The Live on Demand version edited most of that part out. 
Kami Members.

No comments:

Post a Comment