Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weekend Report: Good Dinosaur, not so Good.

Julie and I went to see The Good Dinosaur this weekend.  I was really disappointed.  The movie was a mix of a Western and The Lion King, but with dinosaurs.  It had some funny moments but I can't recommend it.  The preview before the movie about a bunny cop was hilarious and might have been better than the movie.  It's call "Zootopia".  I really want to see this one.

Food this weekend ->
After the movie we got "After 9pm Snack" at Chinatown.  Chicken congee, fried bread, pork chop, curry quid, chinese brocolli, watercrest, and beef rolls (not shown).  Chicken congee was very flavourful, but they put way too much ginger in it.
After 9pm Snack Food.

Made Egg Rolls Friday night.  Got the big bag of 40 for $10 at Giant Tiger.  I cooked the whole bag and ate most of them over the weekend.  Added PC plum sauce on them.
Egg Rolls.

Also made a box of Louisiana wings from M&M.  Ate these with the egg rolls over the weekend.
Louisiana Wings.

Useless News:
Ben, Susanna, and I tried out some good massage chairs at Bed, Bath, and Beyond last week and the exact same models are on sale at Home Outfitters this week for 50% off!  This is the one I liked: Quad shiatsu massage with heated cushion.
Quad Shiatsu Massage Cushion.
It's the higher end model.  I like the next one lower too, as it has the "wax on, wax off" motion, but for 50% off I got the better one.  I installed it at my desk on Sunday :).  CMC people, come try it out.
Work Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment