Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ice Truck

Dinner today -> Salmon and Rice.
Salmon is on sale at Super Store this week.  I got a couple nice pieces.  I sashimi-ed one of them to eat tomorrow and pan fried one tonight to eat with microwave rice.  Just put the salmon in a hot pan, topped with salt & pepper, then covered it until the top looked cooked.  It was still rare in the middle, just what I wanted.
Salmon and Rice.

Useless Toy News:
I was at Canadian Tire tonight and checked out the toy section.  They actually have an "Ice Truck" model from the Canadian Tire car battery commercials!  I'd get one for the novelty, but it's $40!
Expensive Ice Truck.

Useless Idol News:
I got a package today with AKB48 42nd single "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby".  Got all types (A-D) with bonus photo.  I also got the AKB48 10th Anniversary Mook and January 2016 issue of SMART magazine.
AKB48 Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment