Monday, December 7, 2015

Anniversary Festival

The massage chair at work is great.  I used it for three 15 minute heated lower-back kneading massages.  I was so relaxed, I had to go to the toilet.

Useless Transformers News:
Got a box from HLJ.  I finally got MP-23 Exhaust.  I also got the Japanese version of Ultra Magnus.  The japanese version comes with the Alpha Trion mini-con.
MP-23 & Ultra Magnus.

Useless Idol News:
Sunday was the AKB48 10th Anniversary Festival.  Tickets were only available 10 years ago.  Dubbed "Legend" members returned and performed.
"Legend" Members Performing.
Including Maeda and Yuko.
Maeda Atsuko & Oshima Yuko.
I hope they release this on DVD.  I want to see this performance.  Tuesday at 4am EST is the 10th Anniversary performance at the AKB48 Theatre.  "Legend" members will be there too.
Heavy Rotation.
News coverage of Sunday's festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment