Monday, November 23, 2015

Susanna's Birthday Presents

Lunch today -> Pizza.
Got the Deep Dish and Cheese Bread combo at Little Ceasars for lunch.  The deep dish wasn't as good as I remember, and the cheese bread wasn't that good too.  The commercial makes it looks good, but I don't think it is.
Cheese and Deep Dish Pizza.

Dinner today -> Ribs
Got 2 Monday Mania orders from Big Bone BBQ for dinner.  Took it to my parent's house to eat with the family.  I got 2 full racks, 1lb of smoked wings tossed in their signature sauce, 1lb of fried wings in fiery honey garlic sauce, 1 large fries, and 1 Caesar salad; all for $50.  4 weeks in a row I've had ribs on Monday, and a total of 5 racks.
2 Monday Mania Ribs.

Useless Presents News:
Susanna's birthday is coming up and she is going shopping in the US for Black Friday, so I brought the gifts Ben and I got for her incase she was going to buy any of these things for herself.  We got Susanna SUGAR lipstick, peanut butter and jam pillows, IT Clown key holder, a pack of 1991 Super Star cards, Big Bang Theory Lego set, Magic School Bus Season 2, and Sailormoon socks.  In the Super Star pack, she pulled Vanilla Ice card :)
Susanna's Birthday Presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment