Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Commander 2015

Dinner today -> Sausage Rice.
Cooked a pack of "Grill'em Sausages" with white rice in my rice cooker tonight.  It made the house smell fresh rice and cooked meat.  A great smell.
Cooked Sausage in Rice.
I plated it and cracked a raw egg on the fresh and hot rice.  Then pour some soy sauce over the egg before mixing the rice.  Good stuff.
Before Mixing in Raw Egg.

Useless Gaming News:
3-Player gaming tonight after work.  We played Power Grid.  A much simpler game with only 3 players, but still very fun.  I was 1 turn away from winning, but James beat me to it.
Power Grid.

Useless M:tG News:
Picked up a set of Commander 2015 on Monday from Miraj.  I still haven't finished opening my last booster box of Battle for Zendikar.
Commander 2015 Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment