Thursday, October 29, 2015

MegaLoad Chocolate Cups

Snack today -> MegaLoad.
I found this chocolate bar only at Toys R Us.  It's called the MegaLoad.  Basically it's 3 peanut butter cups with each topped with a different treat.  I think it was $2.29.
Megaload Original
One has an Oreo Cookie, another sprinkled with mini M&Ms, and the third with a chocolate chip cookie.  This thing is great!  It's like 4 different desserts in 1.  My favorite is the Oreo one.  Next time I'm at Costco, I'm looking for a box :)
Inside Megaload Original.
Apparently there are more than just these 3 toppings and some with caramel filling too!

Useless Gaming News:
I got this Collector's Edition Sonic the Hedgehog fridge magnets from Sheridan.  I can't use it at home because my fridge is stainless steel, so I'll have to use these at work.
Sonic Magnets.

Useless Transformers News:
Found and picked up Battle Core Optimus Prime at the Kanata Toys R Us today.  1 left on the shelf as of 8:30pm Thursday night.
Battle Core Optimus Prime.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 "Halloween Night" video.  The "Hammer Dance"... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment