Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Report: I'm Awesome

Ben, Jane, Summy, and I went to the WWE event at the Scotiabank Place. We sat in the CMC Box, but it abit far from the ring. It was fun and entertaining, and it filled my violence quota for the weekend :)


^ WWE: Event and Chris Jericho.
Ben and I also bought some "Awesome" Miz shirts :)


^ Shirts.

Food this weekend ->


^ Katsudon.
Made it the same way as on Thursday, but with extra runny eggs and added mayo.


^ Salmon Avocado Sushi and Salmon Skin Green Onion Sushi.
Shaped it to look like some flowers pattern using green onion as stems. Yes, it's abit girly, but I thought it was cool at the time.


^ More Salmon Avocado Sushi.
The avocado I cut was too hard, so I microwaved it to soften it (like apple slices).

Useless Idol Info:
I watched a Japanese show called "Warau! Amekan", where Kasai participated. The participants need to guess which items were made in Japan, by pressing down on a giant tooth. If you guess wrong the mouth chomps down on you :)


^ Round 1: Kasai Lost. LOL


^ Round 2: Kasai Lost. LOL


^ Round 3: Kasai Correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment