Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Gaki No Tsukai" is LOL Fun!

Useless Japan Info:
Recently Steve and I have been watching a Japanese show called "Gaki No Tsukai". It features the comedy duo, Downtown. The show is about them and their pupils doing batsu games (punishment games) for losing bets. We've watched "24hr Tag" and "No Laugh Hotspring Inn". They're so funny!
I found this site that has alot of the episodes for download with english subs!!! This is too awesome!
I just watched the "Haunted Hotel" batsu game tonight. I laughed so hard, I hurt my throat!

Dinner today -> Katsudon.
Katsudon is fried pork cutlet on rice. I got some pork schnitzel from Sobey's, fried them up, cut them into sections, and put it on the rice. I fried an egg for 5 seconds and put it over the pork. Topped it with Tonkatsu sauce.


^ Katsudon.

Useless Idol News:
There are new Wonda Coffee commercials featuring AKB48. 90 members will be in them, so there are 90 different commercials! I ripped some from YouTube with subtitles.


^ Kasai Tomomi Wonda Commercial.


^ Oshima Yuko Wonda Commercial.


^ Itano Tomomi Wonda Commercial.


^ Kitahara Rie Wonda Commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment