Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Jean!!!

HAPPY "29th" BIRTHDAY JEAN!!!

^ Black Forest Cake.
Thanks for the cake!

Uselesss Hockey Pool News:
I got eliminated to the Consolation Round by Will (aka Snowball) in both pools in the last week of regular season. He was assisted by Anthony (aka kids -fongdoesn'tpay) in the Robot pool. Well played guys, well played... but next year, it will be all mine! Mmwhahahaha


^ Championship and Consolation Bracket for Robot Hockey Pool.
FYI: 5 of the people who made the Championship bracket have never won the cup. Only K-Lowe has won it before. We could have a new name on the cup this year.

Useless Gaming News:
Broke out my Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) on the weekend, and hooked it up to my projector. I was hoping it still worked and it did.


^ NES.
It took some wiggling and blowing in the cartridges, but I was able I played a bunch of my old games like Super Mario Brothers, Double Dragon 2, Double Dragon 3, Ninja Gaiden, and Thundercade.


^ Double Dragon 2 and Thundercade.
I've lost my touch with the Double Dragon games. I used to be able to pull off the Cyclone Kick or the Hyper Knee anytime I wanted and kick a$$ at them. Now I can't even get past the 1st level!

I went to the Stitsville Flea Market on Sunday and picked up some NES games for $5 each. I got Strider, Jackal, Blaster Master, and Legendary Wings. I might get some more this weekend.


^ NES Games from Flea Market.
I wanted the "Battletoads & Double Dragon" cartridge too, but the guy was charging $35 for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment