Thursday, March 22, 2012

Forgot My Phone

I forgot my iPhone with all my music at home today. I needed to drown out "Mr.Loud". Lucky for me I found a bunch of mp3s on my computer. I thought I lost these folders the last time I switched computers.
I found an old 2006 Morning Musume Rainbow 7 concert rip. I also found some folders with Julie's mp3s from when she worked at CMC. I listened to some of her anime songs too (ie Sailor Moon, Ranma, Gundam).


^ Sailor Mercury.

Dinner today -> Crab Legs
Today was the last day of the Crab Legs sale at Loblaws. It was $9 off. I got a bag for dinner.


^ Crab Legs.
I think the Walmart brand crab legs is better. I think you get more with better quality legs for the price.

Useless Gaming News:
Will and I are playing the "Draw Something" app for iPhone and Android. It's like Pictionary. One person picks 1 of 3 words, draws it, and the drawing is sent to the other player. That player watches as the drawing is made and needs to guess the word to win coins. Then Vice Versa.
It's abit difficult to draw details with my finger. Maybe I will find a iPhone pen to use.
If anyone wants to play, email me and I'll tell you my User Name.
BTW Will: A "Padlock" uses a dial for a lock, not a key :)

Useless Idol News:
This weekend AKB48 is performing at Saitama Super Arena. Friday is the 1st day and it will be streamed live on Google+ at 18:00 JST (Friday 5am EST). Link here.
I guess I'll be up really early on Friday. I should probably sleep early too.

No comments:

Post a Comment