Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Starscream...?

Dinner today -> Beef and Chinese Greens on Rice.
I wanted to make this dish yesterday, but Sobey's didn't pack any steaks on the shelf.


^ Beef and Chinese Greens on Rice.

I'm hooked on grapes these past few weeks. They've been on sale really cheap everywhere for awhile now, so I got 3 more bags today. I'm currently preferring the black grapes over the red or green ones.


^ Grapes.

Useless Japan News:
Peter Payne (from JList) posted this the other day on Google+... a Starscream Body Pillow! Only in Japan...


^ Starscream Body Pillow.
I checked the site (NSFW) and they don't sell it. I wonder if Gordon would have liked this for Christmas??? Might be too weird. Maybe it'll be at Ottawa ComicCon.

Useless Idol News:
A new episode of TORE! with AKB48 members aired this week (Captain Takamina, Rie-chan, Sasshi, and Kasai!).
Search for it on Youtube or torrent it here.
Sasshi and Kasai were not very strong in this episode :(


^ Takamina and Kasai & Rie.

No comments:

Post a Comment