Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bacon Marmalade

I found some Bacon Marmalade at Loblaws. I had to buy it and try it out. Ben, Jane, and I tried it out on some baguette slices. It's not bad. A little bit sweet for my tastes, but if I liked marmalade more it would be really good. It's got alot of bacon chunks in it too.


^ Bacon Marmalade (and garlic cheese bread too).

Useless Transformers News:
I got the new "Transformers: Bot Shots" toys. Series 1 is Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Starscream, Barricade, and Red Crystal Sentinel Prime (chase figure).
Each Transformer automatically transforms when you hit the front of the vehicle mode. On the front of the robot mode is a selectable symbol that is used to play the jankenpon like game, when 2 Botshots are crashed together. Rules are: Blaster beats Fist, Fist beats Sword, and Sword beats Blaster. Number values are for tie-breakers.


^ TF:Bot Shots Wave 1.
I still need:
- Optimus Prime Launcher,
- Megatron Launcher,
- Autobot 3 pack (Sentinal Prime, Bumblebee, and Prowl),
- Decepticon 3 pack (Nemesis Prime, Megatron, and Acid Storm).
If anyone sees them somewhere, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment