Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Report: $10 Deluxe Transformers

Food this weekend ->
Got a Beef Pot Roast from M&M Meats on Friday. It was on sale for $10 each. Cooks for 30mins in the microwave. I found it pretty good and it comes with a sizable chunk of meat. Enough for a few meals for me. I got a couple more on Saturday before the sale ended.


^ Beef Pot Roast.


^ Beef Pot Roast with Corn and Rice Meals.


^ Black Pepper Spaghetti with Shrimp.
Needed more garlic.

Useless Toy Info:


^ Super Mario Figures.
Got some Super Mario figures. I wasn't planning on buying these. I was just looking through a box full of these, with maybe 25 packs of them in there. I noticed that there was only 1 Bowser in the whole box! I couldn't just buy Bowser, so I ended up getting the whole set.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Transformers: Prime Season 1 on DVD. I like the show, eventhough it revolves around kids aiding the Autobots, but the atleast the kids aren't stupid.


^ Transformers: Prime Season 1.

Deluxe size Transformers are on sale at Toys R Us for $10 each (until this Thursday). I picked up the latest Transformers: Prime figures and scored everything that I needed: First Edition Cliffjumper, Soundwave, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Wheeljack.


^ Transformers: Prime Deluxe Figures.

Useless Idol News:
NHK's special earthquake concert "Concert to Tomorrow" was on TV on Saturday night. I think it originally aired in Japan for 4hrs, but it was chopped down to only 1hr and 15 minutes on TV Japan. The short version only had AKB48 perform 2 songs, whole Perfume and Ikimonogakari only had 1 song each.


^ AKB48 & SKE48 - Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Heavy Rotation, What Can I Do for Someone.

I watched the YouTube live stream of the AKB48 special earthquake concert Saturday night. 90 members were there to perform. The whole review with pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment