Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Report: Acchan Grad Announcement

I was sick all weekend. I had a fever and something with my stomach. My poo-gas was killer! :) It was probably a good thing that I didn't tough it out and go gaming at Anthony's on Saturday night.

Food this weekend ->
All "Sterling Silver" Steaks are on sale at Sobey's this week. I got a couple of rib-eye steaks on Friday. I was only able to eat 1 steak on Friday night. Too sick to eat the other.


^ Rib-Eye Steak with Veggies and Rice.


^ Fried Rice with Wild Mushroom Soup.

Useless Idol News:
Early Friday morning, I watched the 3.5hr live stream of the 1st day of the AKB48 Saitama Super Arena Concert on Google+. It was a pretty good concert with alot of shuffle units.




^ AKB48 Saitama Super Arena Concert: Day 1.


^ Mayu working those Sailor Moon style pig tails!

Team K performed their version of Team B's Wasshoi B!, "Wasshoi K!".


^ Wasshoi K!

The big news came at the end of Sunday's Concert. The face of AKB48, Maeda Atsuko, announced she will graduate from AKB48! I thought for sure Yuko or Mariko will go before her. The announcement was all over the morning news in Japan.


^ News Report of Maeda Atsuko's Graduation Announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment