Monday, March 12, 2012

Repaired Fingernail

I ripped my finger nail open last night. It hurt alot! I thought I had some Warhammer super glue in the house but I didn't. I got some at my parent's house and glued it back together :)


^ Macgyver Repaired Fingernail.

Lunch today -> T&T Food.


^ BBQ Chicken, Bean Curd with Mushrooms, and Code Red.

Dinner today -> Big Head Fish.


^ Big Head Fish.

Useless TV Info:
I was watching the Spougebob Squarepants marathon on YTV and one of the episodes was the Wishing Well episode.
(Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward are trapped at the bottom of a wishing well.)
- Squidward: "I'm clausterphobic."
- Patrick: "What does that mean?"
- Spongebob: "It means he's afraid of Santa Claus."
- Squidward: "No it doesn't!"
- Patrick in a scary voice to Squidward: "Ho~Ho~Ho! Ho~Ho~Ho!"
This is where I cracked up LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment