Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lasagna

Useless CMC News:
Mr."Talk-on-the-Speaker-Phone-Super-Loudly-with-the-Wide-Door-Open" actually shut his office door to talk today! Though it was 1.5hrs into his meeting before he did it :( Hopefully this could be a start of some good habits… but I highly doubt it. I had to put my earphones up 2 levels to try and drown him out before he shut the door.

Dinner today ->
Linda's Lasagna Dinner.
Ben, Anthony, and I went to Jeff & Linda's place for dinner. We had lasagna, garlic bread, and salad. It was really good. Thanks Linda! We had strawberry cheese cake and blueberry buttermilk cake for dessert (forgot to take a pic of them).


^ Linda's Lasagna Dinner.
I would have eaten some more, if I wasn't playing with cute little Katelyn so much.
BTW: I still think her haircut looks exactly like Jeff's :)

Useless Gaming Info:
We played some 4-player Cartegena, Ticket To Ride with Monsters. and Boggle after dinner.


^ Cartegena & Ticket To Ride with Monsters.
Anthony won Cartegena and Boggle, and Ben won both Ticket to Ride games.
FYI: From Boggle, we learned that "BONER" is not a word, but "BONERS" is a word. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment