Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Baby Boy!

Congratulations Jes and Marc!!!
Their new baby boy was born today!

Lunch today -> Fries.
I got a large fries from Glen's at Canadian Tire. I don't like it when the girl works at the chip wagon. She doesn't fill the bag of fries all the way to the top.
FYI: I think they raised the prices too. $5.25 for Large Fries and $4.50 for a Sausage.


^ Large Fries.
(Check out Cpt.Picard in the background :) )

Dinner today -> Cheese and Spinach Cannelloni.
I cooked a box of cheese and spinach cannelloni from M&M Meats. It's alright. There was only 6 cannelloni's in the package. I thought there was more. I made some chinese greens and garlic cheese bagels to go with it.


^ Cheese and Spinach Cantaloni.

Useless TV Info:
I never knew that The Magic Schoolbus was a prequel to Captain Planet!


^ Captain Planet/ Magic Schoolbus.

No comments:

Post a Comment