Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pucchu

Useless Comic News:
I read today in the Ottawa Citizen, that there will be a Ottawa Comic Con on May 12 and 13. It'll be based off the San Diego Comic Con. Patrick Stewart (Captain Picard) will be the Guest of Honour. There will be a big Magic tournament too.
I think I will go and check it out, especially the dealer tables :)

Dinner today -> T&T Stuffs.
Ben, Susanna, and I went to Costco and T&T to get some food. I got some Mini-Banana Bread Loafs, Maple Short Ribs, Beef Stomach, and Beef Tendons. The Beef Stomach and Beef Tendons were really tasty today.


^ Beef Stomach and Beef Tendons, and Mini-Banana Bread.

Useless Idol News:
Has anyone seen the new controversial Puccho X AKB48 commercials? The theme is "Puc-chu" ("chu" means kiss). Here is the article and photo's if you can't see the videos below.


^ Pucchu 15sec Commercial A.


^ Pucchu 15sec Commercial B.
These are awesome and so wrong at the same time. I can't believe they made this fan service commercial! The 4 min "Making of" video here (YouTube).
I wonder what AKB toy comes with the Puccho candy this time?

2 comments:

  1. I think that the candy is disgusting, but this commercial makes me rethink that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting abit sick of the candy too, so I've been taking out the toy and giving the candy away.

    ReplyDelete