Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transformers 3 is Entertaining

I watched Transformers 3 in 3D today. I was expecting the movie to suck, but I found it really entertaining. It was pretty much all action and way better than I expected. By far way better than #1 and #2.
The movie was also brutally violent (ie. Ironhide part, and the part with the captured old autobot). Alot of surprises in the movie for me too, especially Sentinel Prime (I did not see that coming at all... my jaw actually dropped).
I would recommend Transformers 3 to you readers. Skip #1 and #2 and go straight to #3.
BTW: There is nothing after the credits. I waited til the end.
*Ben, you definitely have to watch this movie.*

Dinner today -> Free Popcorn.
Wednesday is "Free Small Popcorn" at the AMC24 in Kanata. I got my popcorn after the movie, as I knew the popcorn would be salty and I didn't want to buy a drink.


^ Free Popcorn.

Dinner #2 today -> Spaghetti with Garlic Cheese Bread.
When I got home, I quickly put together some spaghetti with garlic cheese bread.


^ Spaghetti with Garlic Cheese Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment