Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lazy Birthday

I was planning to take a day off work for my birthday, but I decided against using up a vacation day.
Going out with the family later in the week for my BDay dinner, so I had a nice lazy birthday:
- Went to work.
- Went out for lunch at "Panda Garden Buffet" with some of the CMC Boyz. (The buffet had tunafish sushi, just like the ones I made a few days ago! Copycats!)
- Mowed the lawn.
- Watched TV.
- Read some Manga.
- Played on my iPhone. (Playing Valor app. I'm ranked #1 in World 11!)

Dinner today -> Steak with Veggies and Rice.
1 more steak left for tomorrow.


^ Steak with Veggies and Rice.

Useless Idol News:
One of the AKB members, Ayaka Kikuchi, spilled the beans on the CG idol. She posted on her blog something like, "I also got photographed for it, I wonder which part of my face was used for her". Ayaka's blog was then edited and had this part removed. Still no official word from management yet.
This is either a Blog FAIL or this "oops" was done on purpose to boost publicity.
(Quote translation credit to AKB48 Journal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment