Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Cracked my Big Toe Nail.

CMC Strike Fighters played a very late double header tonight vs Mayhem.
Game #1 started at 8pm.
I think got a single, a walk, popped out, and then a double.
We won 9-6.
MVP: Steve with the Grandslam. (2nd of the year)

Game #2 started at 9:30pm.
We won 9-7.
I think I popped out, hit a double, took a walk, and then hit a single. The pitcher tried to fake-me-out by throwing 2 fast strikes and then a really slow lob for the 3rd strike. I just cranked the lob opposite field for my double :)
MVP: Jake for relieving me as catcher.

Early in Game #1, a ball foul-tipped off my big toe when I was catching. I think I cracked the big toe nail 1/3 the way down the middle. It hurts abit now, but I think it will be tender tomorrow.

Dinner today -> Fried Chicken from Loblaws.
I watched South Park last night and Cartman was sitting in a hot tub filled with KFC gravy and dipping McDonald's french fries into it. Because of that clip, I wanted to go to KFC and McDonald's and do the same thing, but I didn't go. I went to Loblaws and got some fried chicken instead.
I ate 5 pieces before the softball games, and then 2 more after the game.


^ Fried Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment