Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Battle Damage Softball Players

CMC Strike Fighters played the "A-Team" for the last time this regular season tonight. We lost a close game, 13-12.
But the loss wasn't the only thing that happened. Marc and I both got hit in the head by the ball!

I got hit 1st trying to catch a high pop-fly. I backed into the fence, which jostled my glove hand, and the ball hit me in the face!


^ Battle Damage Fongpay.
I was told the echo of the hit was really loud, even into the outfield.

Marc got hit running to 2nd base where the second-baseman mis-played and deflected the ball into Marc's face.


^ Battle Damage Marc.
You can see the stitch marks of the ball on Marc's head. It's pretty cool.
I didn't get any stitch marks because my baseball cap slightly protected my head, and the ball only left a line and a pretty big bruise.
Hopefully we don't have concussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment