Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Barq's Cream Soda Froster?

I got my parking spot back :P Let see if I get it tomorrow too...


^ My Spot.

Lunch today -> Dry Fried Rice Noodles with Beef and Barq's Cream Soda Froster?
Picked up some take-out from Rideau for lunch. The chef mixed the ginger slivers in the dish really well this time. There were little slivers of ginger everywhere! Usually it is in clumps and I can pick them out, but he really mixed them in :( It took me a long while to pick them out.
The sign for the Froster dispenser said "Barq's Cream Soda", but it tasted like Orange Soda with a splash of Barq's.


^ Dry Fried Rice Noodles with Beef and Barq's Cream Soda Froster.

Dinner today -> Snow Crab Legs with Spaghetti.
Boiled a frozen bag of Snow Crab legs.
Then I used the boiled water to make spaghetti. I mixed the spaghetti with oyster sauce, ketchup, honey mustard, and garlic butter.


^ Snow Crab Legs with Spaghetti.

Useless Idol News:
FYI: Thursday morning at around 5am (Eastern) is the 3rd AKB48 election results event. By the time I wake up, the full result will be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment