Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Report: Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!!

We went to Rideau for Father's Day.
We got Lemon Chicken, Fish and Tofu Hotpot, Beef with Chinese Greens, and Imperial Pork.


^ Rideau Food.

Useless M:tG News:
I picked up a set of Magic Commander cards on Friday. Miraj Trading has them for an amazing price, but only sell them as a set of 5. They were sold out Friday by 11am, but the guy told me they will be getting more next week.


^ M:tG Commander set.

Food this weekend ->
I bought some live Blue Crabs from T&T. I put them in the sink with some cold water. Whenever I walked near the sink, they would stand up on their legs, with claws up, ready for battle.


^ Live Blue Crab.
They put up a good fight, but I put them in their place... my stomach :)


^ Cooked Blue Crab and Trophy Crab Heads.


^ Little Caesars Pizza with Hot Sauce and Blue Slush.

Rib Steak is on sale at SuperStore. I got a bunch of them.


^ Steak with King Oyster Mushrooms, Zucchini, Quail Eggs, and Grape Tomatoes.


^ Breakfast.


^ Fongpay's Birthday Cake.
Black Forest Cake from Swiss Pastries in Carlingwood Mall.

Useless Idol News:
It's official. Eguchi Aimi is a CG Idol.
Also on the Glico site, you can generate your own CG Idol using AKB48 parts (pick last tab). It's actually a pretty neat tool, almost like making a Mii on the Wii.


^ CG Idol Creation.
BTW: The all 4 parts can NOT be selected from just 1 girl (I tried).

Download it to your computer as wallpaper when your done.
FYI: While you wait for the wallpaper to be generated, a random AKB girl does a kiss scene.


^ Kasai Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment