Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beef Ribs Overload

Food this weekend ->
2/3rds of SQA Kanata went out for lunch on Friday. Reza and I hit the Chicken and Rib Cook-off downtown. I got a full rack of beef ribs with coleslaw and beans on the side. It was so good. I got BBQ sauce all over my face and hands, but I didn't care.


^ Beef Ribs Before & After.
(There are 2 layers of ribs in the "Before" pic, but it's hard to see it.)
Mmmm ribs... such a barbaric food. I feel like a caveman while eating them :)

I was think of going for more ribs this weekend, but discovered that Farmboy had a sale on beef ribs. So I decided to make my own. I used my favorite Kraft Chicken and Rib BBQ sauce on them. This sauce is only OK out of the bottle, but after cooking the sauce, the flavour changes and matches the meat perfectly.


^ Fongpay Beef Ribs Uncooked & Cooked.

I didn't cook much else this weekend. I wasn't feeling well on Sunday and had a headache all day too. Maybe it was meat overload?

No comments:

Post a Comment