Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Parking Spot

For the past few days this car has been parking in my spot everyday! I don't know who's car this is, but your in my spot. If this goes on long enough, I might have to go in to work earlier just to get my spot back.


^ Car in my Parking Spot.

Breakfast today -> Fresh Croissants and Fresh Orange Juice.
I went to the new Sobey's before work and picked up some fresh croissants and freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast.


^ Fresh Croissants and Fresh Orange Juice.

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters beat GDC today 14-11.
Marc called me out on strikes at my last at-bat. The last pitch was a strike, but the pitches before were not strikes.


^ Strike Fighters Fielding.

Dinner today -> Ramen with Fish Cake Rolls.


^ Ramen with Fish Cake Rolls.

Useless Gaming News:
I went home for lunch and watched Nintendo's E3 Presentation today. They announced a new controller for the Wii called the "Wii U". It looks like an iPad with controllers attached to it. I was impressed with this presentation. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment