Sunday, June 12, 2011

CMC Strike Fighters Division C Champions!!!

CMC Strike Fighters are the Hi-Tech Softball League's Mid-season Division "C" Champions!!!
On Friday, we dramatically held the lead in the last inning and won vs A-Team, 9-8. Stefano with the pick-off play at home plate for the last out.
The Quarter Final Game was Saturday morning and we lost, but we don't get eliminated until we lose 2 games.
The Semi-Finals Game was Saturday afternoon and won 6-3. I hit a clutch double for 2 RBI to give us the lead and the win :)
The Finals was late Saturday afternoon and we played in the rain. We finished strong with a 24-9 win.


^ Go Strike Fighters!
After playing 5 games in 3 days, it's the first time in a long while that I fell asleep before midnight. I woke up Sunday with sore legs and a sore shoulder.

Food this weekend ->
I got a KFC Double Down Combo for lunch on Friday. I didn't get one last year and I had to try it out.


^ KFC Double Down Combo.
It was OK. I was expecting the chicken breasts and bacon to be more crispy, but the whole thing was too salty. This wasn't worth it. I could have gotten a bucket of chicken for almost the same price.


^ Steak with King Oyster Mushrooms and Zucchini Squash.
Salt and Pepper medium-rare steak, with garlic butter mushrooms and garlic butter zucchini. Good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment