Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekend Report: Supreme Abalone Seafood Rice Dumpling

I went to T&T this weekend. After getting out of the car, I noticed I parked next to a Hello Kitty Car! The insides were decorated with alot of Hello Kitty stuff.


^ Hello Kitty Car Seats.

I bought the Supreme Abalone Seafood Rice Dumpling from T&T. It was on sale for $19.95 ($10 off). It's good, but I still can't justify paying the normal price of $30 for this. Dropping $20 on this one is enough for me to try and share it with my family. It's about the size of 8 normal rice dumplings.


^ Supreme Abalone Seafood Rice Dumpling.

Useless Gaming News:
Played some 3 player Magic this weekend at with Ben and Gordon. Ben actually made a pretty powerful new deck. He killed me with a combo too. I won't say what it was, so Gavin can be surprised too.


^ Magic.

We went out for dinner at Little Sheep. The fatty beef is the best! I ate a ton of it.


^ Dinner at Little Sheep.
After we finished eating, we waited almost 30minutes for them to refill the dessert plates with the deep fried dough balls.


^ Deep Fried Dough Balls with Condensed Milk.

There is a big M:tG tournament in Ottawa next weekend (June 10-12). It's being held at the Scotia Bank Place (home of the Ottawa Senators). This event looks like it is going to be huge.
We're going to check out the dealer tables, but this Card Alterations look interesting... I really like this Wurmcoil Engine Altered Art.
Hopefully I can go to some of this event. I'm playing in a softball tournament this coming weekend.

Food this weekend ->


^ Steamed Big Head Fish topped with King Oyster Mushrooms and Asparagus with 3 Cheeses.


^ Rideau Take-out Dinner.

Useless Idol News:
I used my 3 voting tickets this weekend for the AKB48 Election. I voted for Kasai with all 3 tickets :)


^ Voted for Kasai x3.

No comments:

Post a Comment