Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I've Got My Copy Pre-Ordered... Do You?

A new PSP game for AKB48 was announced yesterday. It's a sequel to last year's game called, "AKB1/48 Idol to Guam de Koishitara..." (Fall in love with your idol in Guam...). The release date is Oct 6, 2011.
Official Site is here.

I'm guessing the 1st print limited edition will get sold out fast, so order it while you can. I've got mine :) It comes with a ton of extras.


^ AKB1/48 Idol to Guam de Koishitara... 1st Print Limited Edition.

Official Promotional video on Youtube here,
and news article here.


^ Promotion by Kasai.

Lunch today -> Little Caesar's Supreme Hot & Ready Pizza.


^ Little Caesar's Supreme Hot & Ready Pizza.

Dinner today -> Steak with Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes.
I made a Chinese Eggplant to go with the steak, but I burnt it abit because I got interrupted with a phone call while cooking dinner. It was still good. A charred flavour :)


^ Steak with Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes.

Useless Transformers News:
Transformers 3 opens in theaters Wednesday. I'm going to go see it :) Ben is boycotting Micheal Bay films.

No comments:

Post a Comment