Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thank You Emi and Emi's Mom

Emi and her mom were able to order for me a box each of Kasai and Yuko cards! The 2 members I really wanted. Whoo Hoo! Thank you very much ^_^

On an unrelated note: Jeff and Linda have sold their house. It was only listed for 1 day and they got more than their asking price. Congratulations!
(BTW: that profit can buy someone who's birthday is coming up, alot of AKB48 cards (~_^) )

Dinner today -> Medium Italian Sausage.
I got some Medium Italian Sausage from Farmboy. After tasting them, I would rate them weaker-than-mild or even normal Italian sausage. I'll have to get Hot next time.


^ Weaker-Than-Mild Italian Sausage.

Useless Food News:
The new Sobey's in Kanata (on March Rd) opens Friday at 8am. I might check it out before work and see what they have for Grand Opening specials.

T&T this weekend has sticky rice dumplings (the ones wrapped in leaves) on sale. They have one kind for $28.88: The Supreme Abalone Seafood Rice Dumpling. I'm not sure if this is worth $28.88, but I want to see how big it is and maybe try one.
I'll probably get the Peanut & Pork rice dumpling to try, but I have a very strong feeling that St. Honaire Bakery in Chinatown makes them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment