Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I got a Karn Liberated!

Got my FREE ham and cheese breakfast sandwich from Subway this morning. It was alright. Not very filling since there isn't very much ham in it. Plus the english muffin is kind of dry. McDonald's Sausage Egg McMuffin is better.


^ Subway Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.

My front door lock was getting stiff and difficult to get the key in. Dave gave me some 3-in-One silicon spray to try on it (suppose to be better than WD-40). It works! The key goes into the lock really smooth now. This stuff is amazing!


^ 3-in-One Silicon Spray.

Dinner today -> Spicy Spaghetti with Liver and Asparagus.


^ Spicy Spaghetti with Liver and Asparagus.

Useless Toy News:
I got a Zartz from Canadian Tire. It's an indoor foam suction dart that sticks to anything! It's really neat. I need this Zart Bow too!


^ Zartz.

Useless M:tG News:
James and I played some Booster Pack Battles at lunch today.
We each used 1 random New Phyrexia booster pack, and without looking at the cards, removed the token card and added 3 of each land. We started at 10 life, and used a 5 poison counter rule for poison kill.
It's a pretty fun format, especially when I got a mythic rare "Karn Liberated" in my pack!!!


^ Karn Liberated.
Karn is even more powerful in this format.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's newest album will be released June 8. I found out from Gordon today that there might be a Canada Post strike this Friday! No!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment