Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Report: Spider Sausages

The uncut original version of AKB48's "Beginner" was uploaded on YouTube last week. It's also going to be released on their DVD video collection in June, but here it is:
(Warning: this could be shocking to some of you)


^ Uncut Original Beginner.
It's cool, but I can see why the video was edited before public release.

Food this weekend ->
I got some Italian sausages, boiled, and sliced them. I then inserted 4 dry spaghetti sticks into each sausage slice and repeated this alot.


^ Italian Sausage Inserted with Spaghetti.
I boiled them and pan fried some of them in garlic butter too. Not sure what to call this, but I decided on "Spider Sausages".


^ Boiled "Spider Sausages".


^ Pan Fried Garlic Butter "Spider Sausages".
Each bite is a perfect amount of sausage and spaghetti.

I also got a Flattened Chicken from M&M Meats to try out.


^ Flattened Chicken Box.


^ Finished Flattened Chicken and Plated.
The chicken is really good. It's juicy and well marinated and spiced. I'm surprised I didn't eat the whole chicken in sitting! I recommend trying it out.

Useless Free Food News:
Free Breakfast at Subway this Tuesday May 31, 7am-10am.


^ Free Sandwich and Coffee May 31 at Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment