Monday, May 2, 2011

Sugar High

I filled up a Miracle Whip jar with Frosted Flakes cereal and brought it to work. I ate the whole thing as a snack in the afternoon. The cereal was really sweet without milk, and I'm pretty sure I got a sugar high from it :)
I think I'll get some Rice Krispies and fill it with that next time. I don't need that sugar rush.


^ Frosted Flakes Snack (Before and After).

Dinner today -> Leftovers
Nothing special. Just leftover BBQ pork, roast pork, and roast chicken. Made some white rice to go with it.
BTW: I learned (through a new AKB48 educational show ^_^) that if you add honey to the water and rice in a rice cooker, the rice will puff up more and not collapse in on itself. I tried it and didn't really notice a difference. Maybe I needed to add more honey.


^ Leftovers with Rice.

Useless Idol News:
Officially announced over the weekend, HKT48 (HaKaTa) will be formed in Fukuoka. Their theatre location in HawK's Town? Might be alittle soon as NMB48 only just started in Osaka.
So the 4 "48" group locations will look like this:


^ "48" group locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment