Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Report

I watched some of the Royal Wedding Friday morning. I fell asleep for most of it actually. Almost every channel was covering it, and most were talking about Kate's wedding dress. I thought it looked nice and looked good on her.

Potluck get-together at Jeff and Linda's place Friday night. I made a big pot full of Beef Curry using curry from Osaka. I wanted the meat to be really soft and tender, so it took me 2 days to make. I also added 2 soup bones for extra flavour from the bone marrow :)


^ Potluck Food and Gaming.

I got the siding on my house fixed on the weekend. My dad and Marc came over to do it. Thanks!
I also got my roof shingles fixed. A guy was going door-to-door fixing the roofs in my neighborhood for a good price.

Ethan also showed up and took away my old couch. I finally have my living room back!

I watched on NHK the "ROOKIES: Graduation" Movie Saturday night. It was a good ending to the great TV series. Just need to find a subbed version of the movie now.

Food this weekend ->
Linda made some Chinese Pork Buns from scratch! Jeff gave me some to take home.


^ Linda's Pork Buns.


^ Steak, Zucchini, Pita, and leftover Curry.

Useless Transformer's News:


^ Latest Transformers 3 Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment